A big part of living SMART is remembering that we are all in this together. There are lots of great writers and bloggers out there doing great work, and we want you to find them if you want to read more about any of the topics we cover. These are some blogs I believe offer something interesting and valuable for us all.
- Intentional Travelers where Michelle and Jedd Chang inspire and equipping people to pursue life-changing experiences around the world.
- Roaming About Liesbet and Mark have been perpetual nomads since 2003 – and are currently roaming about the Americas in a truck camper with their rescue dog, Maya. As lifetime adventurers, they are self-employed, maintain a tight budget and inspire others to live a life less ordinary.
- The Widow Badass is a blog where Deb (the widow) shares thoughts and activities as a newly retired woman. You never know what she will do next! Recently she shares a great deal about her dog Bowser.
- Second Wind Leisure Perspectives Terri Webster Schrandt’s blog about living a leisure lifestyle from a woman who is a retired recreation and parks practitioner.
- An Empowered Spirit–– written by Cathy Chester is as her byline says, “dedicated to living a healthy and vibrant life after 50!” Cathy’s continually upbeat attitude reminds us that we can choose happiness no matter what.
- Becoming Minimalist –by Joshua Becker is a blog is about one family’s journey towards a rational approach to minimalism.
- Dr. Sock Writes Here–-is a blog post about writing and living in Western Canada.
- Everyday Gyaan–by Corinne Rodriguez whose site is dedicated to keeping life simple, authentic and holistic all the way from India.
- Heart * Mind * Soul – Inspiration for Creating Our Best Lives – is written by Carol Cassara who shares amazing insights and inspiration on a variety of subjects.
- Zen Habits–is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
I know that there are more of you out there that I read and connect with on a regular basis, if you don’t see your blog listed here and think it should be, please let me know! Also be sure and check out my link page listing my 2021 Best Websites and Blog on Positive Aging.