A big part of living SMART is remembering that we are all in this together. There are lots of great writers and bloggers out there doing great work, and we want you to find them if you want to read more about any of the topics we cover. These are some blogs I believe offer something interesting and valuable for us all.
- Cresting The Hill–is written by Leanne, who blogs from southwestern Australia. It is surprising to me that even though she lives so far away she shares (and writes about) many of the same thoughts, ideas, and concerns that we do here on SMART Living.
- An Empowered Spirit–– written by Cathy Chester is as her byline says, “dedicated to living a healthy and vibrant life after 50!” Cathy’s continually upbeat attitude reminds us that we can choose happiness no matter what.
- Becoming Minimalist –by Joshua Becker is a blog is about one family’s journey towards a rational approach to minimalism.
- Unfold & Begin is written by Jennifer Koshak who is a mid-life blogger who writes about goal setting, creative inspiration, starting over in midlife, trying new things, and embracing life.
- Dr. Sock Writes Here–-is a blog post about writing and living in Western Canada.
- Everyday Gyaan–by Corinne Rodriguez whose site is dedicated to keeping life simple, authentic and holistic all the way from India.
- Heart * Mind * Soul – Inspiration for Creating Our Best Lives – is written by Carol Cassara who shares amazing insights and inspiration on a variety of subjects.
- Life Redesign101–Where Michele reminds us all that we don’t have to settle for a mediocre life, and shares ideas to help us find our best life ever.
- Roaming About This blog is written by Liesbet who is a full-time nomad and lifetime adventurer. Liesbet and her husband Mark travel the world house-and-petting-sitting while writing about their alternative lifestyle that inspires a life less ordinary.
- Second Wind Leisure Perspectives Terri Webster Schrandt’s blog about living a leisure lifestyle from a woman who is a retired recreation and parks practitioner.
- Zen Habits–is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
- Intentional Travelers where Michelle and Jedd Chang inspire and equipping people to pursue life-changing experiences around the world.
I know that there are more of you out there that I read and connect with on a regular basis, if you don’t see your blog listed here and think it should be, please let me know! Also be sure and check out my link page listing my 2020 Best Websites and Blog on Positive Aging.