A big part of living SMART is remembering that we are all in this together. There are lots of great writers and bloggers out there doing great work, and we want you to find them if you want to read more about any of the topics we cover. These are some blogs I believe offer something interesting and valuable for us all.
- Cresting The Hill–is written by Leanne, who blogs from southwestern Australia. It is surprising to me that even though she lives so far away she shares (and writes about) many of the same thoughts, ideas, and concerns that we do here on SMART Living.
- An Empowered Spirit–– written by Cathy Chester is as her byline says, “dedicated to living a healthy and vibrant life after 50!” Cathy’s continually upbeat attitude reminds us that we can choose happiness no matter what.
- Any Shiny Thing—Life after 50: Lynn Spreen writes regularly about aging and her ongoing writing career of midlife fiction.
- Becoming Minimalist –by Joshua Becker is a blog is about one family’s journey towards a rational approach to minimalism.
- Unfold & Begin is written by Jennifer Koshak who is a mid-life blogger who writes about goal setting, creative inspiration, starting over in midlife, trying new things, and embracing life.
- Dr. Sock Writes Here–-is a blog post about writing and living in Western Canada.
- Everyday Gyaan–by Corinne Rodriguez whose site is dedicated to keeping life simple, authentic and holistic all the way from India.
- Haralee.com — is a blog and website created by Haralee Weintraub with a variety of topics that fit baby boomers and midlifers. Also included is her line of sleepwear for anyone who sleeps “hot!” these days.
- Heart * Mind * Soul – Inspiration for Creating Our Best Lives – is written by Carol Cassara who shares amazing insights and inspiration on a variety of subjects.
- Janet Mary Cobb— Who writes about acting justly, loving with mercy, walking humbly, doing good, seeking to do the next right thing, and actively attempt to help anyone I encounter to find peace, be content, and share joy.
- Life Edited – is a website devoted to exploring different ways to recreate and reimagine life from a more sustainable and simple living perspective–think rightsizing!
- Life Redesign101–Where Michele reminds us all that we don’t have to settle for a mediocre life, and shares ideas to help us find our best life ever.
- Making Midlife Matter – with Elena Peters shares the joys and the challenges we all face as we move through and beyond our midlife years.
- Roaming About This blog is written by Liesbet who is a full-time nomad and lifetime adventurer. Liesbet and her husband Mark travel the world house-and-petting-sitting while writing about their alternative lifestyle that inspires a life less ordinary.
- Second Wind Leisure Perspectives Terri Webster Schrandt’s blog about living a leisure lifestyle from a woman who is a retired recreation and parks practitioner.
- Susan Mary Malone— this author and blogger writes primarily fiction from a SMART perspective with a healthy dose of happiness and passion thrown in as well.
- Zen Habits–is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
I know that there are more of you out there that I read and connect with on a regular basis, if you don’t see your blog listed here and think it should be, please let me know! Also be sure and check out my link page listing my 2017 Best Websites and Blog on Positive Aging.